Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm still here!!

Well, what a frustrating summer that has been - and I'm not just talking about the weather. last time i posted, I was looking forward to getting quite a bit done on the car. As you can tell from the lack of updates, this idea was foiled! I broke my shoulder 12 years ago whilst playing football and it chose this time to flare up again - I couldn't lift my arm, let alone do any cutting, filing etc. Unlike other times when it has caused problems, it took several weeks to settle this time and by the time it was usable it was school holidays and also time for a visit to canada with work! However, it is not all doom and gloom. Over the summer I sold the much loved MX5 - a bit of a girly car I know, but great fun nonetheless. This means that space has been created in the garage so the plan is for the mistrale to 'come home'. There is hopefully about a weekends work to get it temporarily onto 4 wheels so that it will go on a trailer - stay posted for more news!!!

1 comment:

Iain Hall said...

You will find more progress is possible when you have your car at home.My motto is try and so something,no matter how small each day and you will have some thing to show for your efforst sooner rather than later.
Cheers
Iain
PS If you care to add me to your blog roll I would apreciate it
my build site is.
iainseven.wordpress.com